Thursday, November 18, 2004

My Inspiration

A colleague of mine spends $600 a month only.

*waits for reaction*

Well, before you pass any judgment. Let me include the fact that his $600 a month covers his $300 rent.
Do the math, and he only spends $300 a month.

Shocked?

He lives alone, has to buy groceries, toiletries, food, everything to sum it up , and he spends only 600-300=300 a month.
Woa. I easily spend $600 a month and I do not need to pay rent, or buy daily necessities. He is good.

I can't seem to understand why all my money went. Except for a few pairs of shoes, I think I indulged too much in food. It is an irony in itself because I actually hate eating. I eat only because I have to.

Then again, the counter argument is that I have been eating good these days. I dine so often at crystal jade that I know exactly what I want to eat before I reach the outlet.I used up all my UOB dining privileges too.

That layer of bubble forming around my waist must be my punishment.

My colleague in turns eats only vegetables. He is not vegetarian but all he orders for lunch is rice with 3 different type of greens. He claims that he wants to be healthy and that meat makes his stomach churn. Veggies with rice is also the cheapest combination ever. I secretly think that he would be eating all meat if meat were cheaper than veggies.

For dinner, he boils corn and veggies. For all the lack of meat in his diet, he is a 1.85m tall strapping guy. Very lean and with a extremely nice butt. His butt is very toned. I used to watch him swim when we were in school and my my my, he is eye candy. *drools*

I have crowned him MY INSPIRATION.

Now all I have to do is to start eating my greens(puke), stop eating at crystal jade, stop buying ice cream to eat, stop using food vouchers, stop eating desserts after dinner, stop buying bubble tea to drink, I might actually match his spending.

1 comment:

Guojun said...

Wah! So power! I wish I can be like him also. I eat too much also. That's why I so fat now