Saturday, November 06, 2004

M1 replied.

So, M1 did reply

Dear Ms Ong

We refer to your e-mail dated 1 November 2004 and our subsequent conversation on 5 November 2001.

Ms Ong, we acknowledge your concern regarding the transfer of mobile line 97924125 from your father's name to yours. We have reviewed your request and we will accede to your request as an exceptional basis.

The registered customer, Mr Ong can request to transfer the mobile line at any M1 Customer Service Centre. Both the transferor and the transferee have to be present and must bring along the following:
- The transferor's original NRIC
- The transferee's original NRIC

As spoken, the following terms will be extended to you:
- Proration of the handset contract from date of transfer until contractexpiry on 14 May 2005.
- Existing SunPerks points will be transferred into your new account- 45% Bonus Discount for the first year

Ms Ong, we hope you understand that while we will try to assist you as much as possible, we are unable to accede to all your requests. We thank you for providing us with the opportunity to provide you with further service.

If you have other queries, please contact our 24-hour Customer Service Hotline at 1627 (+65 96801627). Alternatively, you may send us your query/ feedback via the link below. http://csfeedback.m1.com.sg/jsp/email.jsp

Yours sincerelyMobileOne Ltd
Iris Lim
Customer Relations
For more information, please refer to www.m1.com.sg

Turns out that Irene is on maternity leave so Iris called. Whats up with I-names, although i-pod is absolutely cool. The new i-photo is even better, although it has less of a practical function imho.

Well, M1 says that they will keep my 45% discount for a year before reverting back to the discount scheme as if I were a new customer, 35%. I think its crap. Either way, I will just get the name changed and see how things go later. I think their computer system will not be smart enough to remember the change, else I will jus change price plan.

Now, the tough part, convincing my dad to visit M1.

I'm dead beat. I went bowling today. Wait, I am dead beat because I had a long day and not because I went bowling. I reread the flow of sentences and realized that I would appear horrifically loser if I were tired because I went to bowl.

Back to bowling, it was appalling. I have not bowled in years. I used to bowl regularly when Ben was in AC's bowling team. He would constantly make us bowl. Thankfully, he weaned out of it.

Then he was hooked to billiards and snooker, and we went ever so often. Till this day, I am still slightly fearful of those ever so forbidding Chinese gods at the entrance of the cigarette filled, dimly lilted underground places. Ben now has a gf, so he spends all his time humping like jackrabbits so he now only looks us up occasionally. Enough about Ben.

Methinks me wants to sleep. Nights

1 comment:

Guojun said...

Hi babe. Glad you won your case. save me the "tedious" trouble of changing your number in my handphone.

So now you can live happily ever after? =)