Thursday, November 04, 2004

Seven things put me off.....

1. Chinese pop music. Just how many 5566s , Jay Chou, Ou De Yang, F4s can you have.

Although I have to admit that Dao Ming Si is pretty cute. I reword, Dao Ming Si is pretty cute only in meteor gardens. I turned into this pussy during some heart wrenching episodes. Yes yes, I can hear you all murmuring to yourselves and condemning me to damnation.

I cringe when chinese pop is blasting from the radio sets in the taxis that I sit. Good thing it only takes 50 minutes max to travel from Jurong to Changi.

Oh, Jamie Yeo pisses me off too, and while we are on it, Glenn Ong is no better. What a match! I used to enjoy the Late night show with Glenn, I even emailed dedications hoping they will be read. Once it was and I whopped in delight.

Now, Glenn irresponsibility sprouts rubbish on air whilst claiming that he has the freedom to aire his views. Oh pulease, with the power of media in your hands, you are influential. I hope Glenn gets fired like Shiek Haikel.

2. Smell. I hate the smell of certain spices, especially those the Malays and Indians use in their food. Ouch. My noses twitches the whole during my malay colleagues eat in.

I rather have Dung fart in my face.

I detest the smell of cigarette smoke too. How can anyone get addicted to something that smells so foul? Worse, add the smell of cigarette smoke to the spices and its a double whammy.

3. 3 ply tissue. Its a waste of material. Because it is so thick, my lips always feel slightly bruised.

So, take out 1 ply and use only 2 ply you say? But what do you do with the remaining 1 ply? I hate it when my mum rips off the 1 ply to give me when I ask for tissue. The 1 ply is too useless for anything.

3 ply tissues are only good for cleaning you arse after a good shit.

4. Relatives. My relatives are like the uncles and aunties in the market.

They all act like they know better how to discipline you and have to add in their two cents worth. They think I will listen to them when I do not heed my parents. They act like they have the power to talk sense into me.

Wake up, if I do not agree with my parents on certain issues, you no-value-to-me relatives will not succeed either. Fwah.

5. Malay guy with phone number 91599579. Please spam him with calls and sms. Your call.

He has been calling and sms-ing me in malay. Its always the "Sayang I miss you, Saya cinta padamu Amy, " and other gibberish malay. The girl in question Amy seems to be spurning him, then again, all his msgs go to me not Amy.

I have rudely screamed at him, sms-ed him my limited malay, which equates to 'awak bodoh machiam barbi, saya amy ta, berhenti sms saya'. My malay not bad eh. Actually if you notice, they are simple words that I learned off signboards and pieced them together. Its like doing zhao ju.

Still, malay guy keeps calling and sms-ing. I even got my malay colleague to scold him, and yet he continues to sms me immediately after.

I hope amy leaves him. Dumbass.

6. Having to shit and realizing that your mum is bathing and would take another 10 minutes. Coupled with the fact that your parents think that one storeroom is not enough to keep junk and have to convert the other bathroom into a storeroom.

That is the dumbest thing ever. My mum is convinced that if we use the toilet in her room, all the urine and shit atoms will surface and float around the room.

7.M1 for obvious reasons. They have yet to get back to me after requesting for my patience. It has been 2 days. I decided my PATIENCE lasts 7 days.

Getting short-fused these days. I guess it happens as you age.

1 comment:

FF said...

You like to talk about shit. Hee.