Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My Theory

Yesterday I came up with a fantastic theory.

As I roused myself in bed on a cold early Monday morning, a singular question raced through my head - "Why do I have to wake up to go work? Why do I have to work?"

I was thoroughly unhappy as I peeled myself from the bed, it was then I formulated my theory.

I had just realized a day ago that I was born on a Sunday. I was checking my users details on ICQ when I found out. I had always wanted to know which day of it week it was when I was born and now the mystery was finally solved.

I conjured in my little head that since I was born on a Sunday , I was not meant for work. Sundays are days of rest and only losers work Sunday. The rest of the world rest. So, since I was born on a Sunday, I figured that I was never meant for work. I got a little happier as I thought about it.

Psychoedd came online later in the day and I amused her with my theory. I think she must have dismissed it as yet another one of my weird ideas. Nevertheless, she checked and she was born on a Wednesday, middle of the week. I figured that like the day, people born on Wednesday just work, its neither a good or bad thing.

We then concluded that if you are born on a Sunday and it happens to be a public holiday, you would be blessed for life.

When two girls chat, the topic inevitably switches to guys. I told her that Sunday guys are not good because they are probably as nua as me. Friday guys are bad too cos all they think of will be to party, they would probably be flirtaous too. Monday guys have to work very hard because Mondays are the start of a long grueling work week.

It would be preferential to pick a Monday guy over a Sunday/Friday guy. Come on, who wants a useless guy.

Psychoeed got curious and asked which day Dung was born. I had no idea and she checked for me. Turns out he is a Monday guy. In Psychoeed's own words, "you are SO freaking accurate". No wonder Dung works 24/7. This explains it all.

Of course I told Dung. I think he has heard enough of my bizarre theories and has perfected the skill of indulging me before dismissing me. *goes giddy with joy*

No comments: