Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My oh My oh My Boooo

Have not blogged in a while.

Been in a slight depression. I was thinking that it would be yet another passing phase, but I plummeted deeper n deeper into Modor.

Its too lengthy to retell the tale, but the summary is
- I feel directionless
- I do not really know what I am doing
- I do not know what I want to do.

I came up with a few action items. I whined to a few people online and they probably know what they are. I cannot explicitly express myself, because I suspect more people are reading this that I know. Enough about ssh-shhh.

On a happier note, I decided I will learn how to use codecharge. I have been very lazy and thus unsuccessful. I will start in December. Tomorrow is December. So far, my only accomplishment is that I managed to find IIS on XP and now have a web server for publishing.

Also, I had lunch with Ben today. . Ben now has a red vios. It is an awful red. Its the splat red kinda of red. Take Nippon paint red and splash it all over your car. Ugly. I like red cars, but Ben's red was lackluster.

Lunch with an old friend is always good, you hurl profanities at each other knowing no one really minds. You condemn the same kind(race) of people, you have the same taste in food, you speak the same language.

Five things I learnt
- being vegetarian will make you less desirable to the opposite sex. My cousin is having second thoughts about a girl after he learnt of her diet.
- giving blowjobs will ultimately get you what you want. Read Candace Bushnell's Trading Up for more details
- N-gade QD has 8 in 1 pirated games in MMC cards. This rocks, because a single game cartridge costs around $60.
- I actually like Alicia Keys and Usher's My Boo quite a bit. I foresee my next song will be Britney Spears' Santa can you hear me..
- Boo originated from the French word 'Beau', it got mispronounced along the way and now is my oh my oh my boooo.


2 comments:

Guojun said...

Hey babe.. really want to know your tale. And hope you feel better soon.

I think vegeterian girls are cool... =P

I din know you had N-gage... Hmm...

Wanna catch up sometime?

Handsel said...

Nope, I don't have N-gage. Never mentioned I did. I merely found out abt the 8-in-1 games