Saturday, November 13, 2004

I am dumb

Waaaa....sobsob...

I did this test and my score is only 110. Asendoh scored 114. To make sure the test is not a fluke, I retook it but clicked A for all 39qns. It churned out a score of 80. 80 is an idiot's score. So, there is some basis in this test after all.

I went to the mensa webpage to see what 100 meant. It only meant that I was at the 50% percentile of the population. I feel so blardy dumb. There must be a lot of retards out there, and for that matter of fact, a whole lot of geniuses. I am so sad.

Not yet totally convinced, I went to this site, directed from the mensa website. I scored 24. Again, asendoh beat me by scoring 26. He is officially smarter than me. The canned msg churned was

"Thank you for trying Mensa Italia Preliminary Test!You answered correctly to 24 questions out of 33, therefore youhave good possibilities to succeed the actual Mensa test"

Another link later gave this table
Correct answers 33 32 31 30 29 28 27 26 25 24 less than 24
Probability 95% 95% 90% 85% 80% 75% 70% 65% 60% 50% very few

So, I only have a 50% chance of getting to mensa. This totally concurs with the result of the first test. Not that I want to get into mensa, but the grim reality bites.


In my weak defense, my parents were constantly nagging at me to hang the clothes while I did the test. Sigh. Whatever.

I am utterly sad. Only 50% percentile. Now, I will stop sprouting rubbish and stop insulting Neanderthals, for some time at least till i find some way of rebuking mensa. Sob Sob.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got a score of 115...

zee

Handsel said...

ah good for u. *knocks head on wall* i need to bribe someone dumber to take the test