Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Incredibles

Yes, I watched The Incredibles on Friday.

It must have been 2 gazillions years since I last watched a movie on a Weekday.

I want to be a superhero!! Why aren't my parents superheroes in disguise?

I might then be able to run/swim very very fast. I can even disappear into oblivion whenever I feel like it.

I love The Incredibles. Disney finally got it right after their lackluster performance from the last few movies.

The Incredibles is fantastic.It beats Shark Tales hollow. Renee Zellweger and especially Will Smith's voice irritated me big time throughout the show.

There is Mr Incredible, a superhero who has incredulous strength. He uses cars and trains instead of dumbbells to build up muscles. His wife, Mrs Incredible aka Elasticgirl, is superhero too. She is like plastacine. She can mould herself into any shape, fit into grooves and stretch her body a mile long.

Of course, they have super hero kids. There is Violet, Dash and Jack-jack. Violet can disappear as and when she likes. She also can create this ball of force that shields everyone from bullets, explosions and all things straying into her path. Dash runs very very fast. So fast that his movements cannot be caught on tape. Jack-jack is only an infant, but has exhibited powers of fire.

Ain't that the coolest family ever?

I shall stop before I spoil the movie for everyone else.

I give it 20 outta 10. Go watch!

No comments: